Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today I Craved Winter

It's true! I wanted winter today....for like 15 minutes! I was talking with Braden about snowboarding in the Rockies and I wanted winter so I could go snowboarding. I still want to but I don't want winter...I stepped outside and got goose bumps and I didn't like it.
Guess what everyone!?! I got a new and exciting job at work today. I was on the till and it was so much more fun than facing. I onlt forgot once to give change and Leola reminded me before I shut the cash drawer...and I only pressed the wrong buttons a few times and I only scanned one thing wrong...how exciting. I like it! It just takes me a bit longer than other people but I hope I will speed up a bit.
In other news...I got my year book. It kind of sucks though. No offence Kerri and Chelsey but there was no grad information...just their pictures and their names. It was disappointing.
Do you know what else is exciting?!?! I am all caught up in all my subjects...I finished 2 papers the other day and now I can start working on the definition paper. Do you remember doing that one? What did you define? I need help deciding what to do...or maybe just helping me find something might be nice.
Well, I think my post has come to a close...have a nice day everyone! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I don't remember what I wrote about...I'll have to look through some of my boxes to see if I still have it. I know I saw a bunch of my school papers a little while ago but I don't remember if they are at my place or mom and dads. You can take a look in my boxes if you want to...it'll probably be under my bed...Have fun writing that paper! Love you!

Anonymous said...

haha i love your "memory" section. that is awesome.
i dont remember what i wrote for that paper...i dont remember doing it. then again, i dont remember much of high school!
congradulations on your promotion at work. did you get a raise too?
well now i have to go to work. have an awesome day!
krista