I guess I should at least do an update on my life. I was at camp last week and it was pretty good. I have mixed feelings about that place. I love being there and the memories that I have made there but I always dread going back. It may be partly because I know I have to counsel and I really don't want to. I actually don't even like kids very much. I also don't really like being around people. So I have really know idea why I am at camp.
I am taking swimming lessons this week. I like them a little, but just a little. Yesterday I did 17 laps in just under ten minutes and the next fastest person did 13 so I was quite happy about that. But then today I was the third out of four people. But I will make the excuse that I almost broke my neck. I am defiantly feeling a little pain in that area right now but who wouldn't when you swim full force into a wall? The more I think of it the more it hurts so maybe it's all in my head. Who knows?
This evening I have felt very depressed. I am not sure why. I have also felt very tired even though all I have been doing these past few days is resting. I was visiting camp tonight and felt many things. Envy of the people there having so much fun. Jealously of some very beautiful girls. Sadness that I am not as good friends with some people. Loneliness. Anger. Grumpiness. So, if anyone wants...I am in desperate need of some prayer. Prayer that I will get rested up for camp the next three weeks. Prayer that I will be filled with peace.
2 comments:
Janette, I'm so proud of you for doing all this stuff! Camp is a lot of work but you will be rewarded for it. If not here, then in heaven! I know you will do a wonderful job at camp the last 3 weeks! I'll be praying! Love you!
hey,
i was so glad to see you this week. thanks for visiting. although i wish we could of actually "talked". silly campers i had to get back to. grr. I hope and pray next week goes good for you. I can't wait to work together with you week five!
Post a Comment