Well, I defiantly tried to hand in those assignments, but unfortunately; she is actually sticking to her word and will not mark them until February. It is something strange that has come over her. I do not know what it is but she is acting very different from last year. Many people will have trouble applying for school because of this predicament. But, I’m not going to worry about that!
I am actually thinking about going to Spain for school. I think it is with the same school that Eric Dueck went with. It’s either that or Austria, or maybe a short term missions trip to Africa or South America. I am not to sure which way God is leading me. I was talking with Colleen from work and she encouraged me to just wait for Him to tell me where I am supposed to be. It’s really hard not to worry about it but I think I’m doing pretty good so far. I had a beautiful God-time yesterday as well. I got an email from Dayna, and it encouraged me a lot! Thanks!
So, I am super excited for Sunday! I can’t wait for the fondue! I love fondues so much! Michael asked me to work for him but I am working Saturday for him instead. You guys better be happy…I gave up my Saturday sleep in for you. And he is going to work on Wednesday for me hopefully. So, then I can go get my nails done! Yay! But that means that I have to grow them out and hope they don’t break. I also have to make sure that I don’t eat them. The people will think that I am some sort of morbid, cannibal, self-eater! I don’t want that to happen. That would be rather embarrassing, don’t you think?
I only have one class today, and we have a sub. This is going to be a boring day eh? But hopefully Mom can come pick me up at lunch. That would be super duper!
So Kris, I heard that you went shopping yesterday? That’s exciting. I can’t wait for that movie. I think I might scream when I see it. And then, the next available day I will have a Bourne night. It should be wonderful. It’s such a good movie. Thank you for getting it for me.
I hope everyone has an awesome day!
6 comments:
hey...i hope i got the right movie.(ultimatium?) yesterday on the phone i kept asking mom and aimee if it was the right one and they assured me that it was!
a fondue? sunday? our family? cool?
have you fixed my house yet? ;)
-me
Hmm, I still think she'll crack and do them, sometimes it just takes her awhile. Though to be fair in regards to the "predicament" created, if they were handed in on time there wouldn't be a predicament...
Hey, my fiance's a teacher, my dad's a teacher, my Grandma was a teacher...I see the teacher side of things, okay? :)
Jay
:):):):):):):):):) These are smiles for you that will hopefully brighten your day! I love you! I hope you find someone to take your shift on Wednesday! I wanted this trip to the Giselle's to be your birthday present! Tell your boss that I'll pay him (her?) to let you come see me!! haha
you had a bourne night without me? im never speaking to you again, janice brandt!!
humph
-aimeeb
everyone thinks im dumb. sheesh im not as stupid as i look.
kris those are my fav. movies. i know which ones she has, ugh
aimee
The spain school was awesome! You should go there! I never took the course but I have seen the place, and the city and the principal and his awesome family! Go there!
Post a Comment