Yes, it is true...something is different about these past two days--especially today. I have been so happy. Like truely honestly joyful. It is great! And even with my mishaps and what not, I have had a fantastic day. I hope everyone has one of these days. It is awesome! It is so awesome that I am writing on my blog twice in one day!! Crazy....
If you guys do not know all the details of my lovely day here there are;
- woke up an hour early like probably most people today
- went for a beautiful "run" like I mentioned earlier
- then I was late for church so I decided to go home but--
- I found out that my keys were locked in the van so--
- Auntie Anita helped me get them out but--
- I had a flat tire so--
- Auntie Anita drove me home
- Then I got to take the 1 ton to work and I must say that is one beast of a truck.
That's my eventful morning in point form. Now, I am about to have a bath and shave my legs, then Rachel is coming over and we are going to watch a movie...yay!
Okay, see you all later!
2 comments:
I was so excited to come online and see new posts!!
Sounds like you had a pretty ventful day yesterday!! I'm glad you had a good weekend!! Love you!
hey sheri when do yoyu ever check this? i really nede to start..anyqy im gonan go wacmyt ergnjdflbnfdjbl a movie and i con not spell! see ua laytert janrrte@ ,ove ia@@@@
<3!
Post a Comment