Friday, December 22, 2006
Merry Christmas Everyone!
My birthaday has come and gone....it is now Katelyn's birthday...Happy Birthday Katelyn! Anyhow, it was a good time. On tuesday I did hve people over but several of them couldn't make it. But it was still fun. My parents forgot it was my birthday yesturday until like 10:30 and when I was already in school, I usually get my gifts in the morning but this year it was different. My mom did call the school and wished me a happy birthday...aawww! Isn't she sweet. lol Anyhow, I didn't go to school today. It was only half a day and no classes so I saw no point in going. Later on today I'm going to Kate's house to bring her her gift and watch a movie for her birthday. The next couple of days will be busy. I think I'm goning to go though. I wish you all a very merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you too!
Have a good one....
Post a Comment