Sunday, December 3, 2006

i feel relieved!

Well, I did it. It's over with and I feel relieved. I don't think the song turned out to bad. I heard lots of good things about it but I'm not sure if all those people were telling the truth or just being nice. Before the song I was more nervous then last time, when I was up on stage it was better...and I was shaking just as much after. This Sunday afternoon has been boring. It's rather dull around here. Sheri went somewhere, Kris is ALWAYS studying. And the rest of us are bumming around. But I'm going to go eat something I think. Please leave a comment...no body does anymore...:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
yeah...sorry im always studying. 2 more weeks of this craziness and then im done!!! (for a little while)
yes-your singing was great! i'll play the tamberorine next time!
love you, krista

Anonymous said...

Hey goergous!
how are you? your singing was great andi can't wait till i get to sing with you! I mwill probably be really nervous though.
well see you later
Bye
~Aimee~

Anonymous said...

Are you calling me nobody?!?!?! I almost always leave a comment! I too, thought our song turned out pretty good. I was almost ready to give up at practice this morning, it was so bad! But you know what they say...a bad rehearsal makes a good performance...or however it goes! Thanks for not running away and leaving me to do it alone!! I can't wait to start preparing for next time! You didn't know where I was this afternoon?? I went to Chicken Chef for lunch with a bunch of people and then after I stopped in at home I went to College & Career! Now I'm back in Wpg...fun fun! I'm so excited about being at home for more than one night next weekend! Should be good times!! Hope school goes ok for you tomorrow!! Love you!